Saturday, February 11, 2012

Home and Loving it!

Mom here....
Soooo many changes. Wow, there are so many changes and we are jumping in with open arms. Claire is doing very well and I have so much to report on and as you can imagine. I am definitely not the one who writes in family so Chris and I have devised a plan. I will hand write in a journal and he will type it all out and arrange my thoughts so you can all understand them.really you all need that! Chris has taken most of the house stuff and I am settling back into mom stuff like cooking and cleaning. I am sitting down for the first time truly in weeks and I am so very tired. I am logging about 4-5 hours a night of sleep right now and I do believe that tonight will be the night that I get that magical big night of solid sleep. I'll let you know. 

I need you all to know we are home and well. I needed to tell you THANK YOU so very much for Claire's cards and letters. She is so over the moon for mail. Thank you for being so kind. I will get busy in my notebook and get you all up to speed. Hugs to you.

7 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that things are going well and that Claire is finally back in the comfort of her own home. Looking forward to more good news as things progress. Hugs to you and Clair Bear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm writing from NZ. I've seen your story through Becky Higgins blog. You are an amazing family, and I'm so pleased that everyone is home and doing well. Especially Claire. Thinking of you and praying :-) Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the beautiful thank you card, Claire and Karlee! I saw a return address I didn't recognize, and when I opened the card and saw Claire's signature, I was so excited! Glad I was able to send a little help your way, but my card means more to me that my tiny donation could possibly mean to you! I'm putting it right into my scrapbook with a little story about Claire! Hugs to you both!!! Looking forward to watching Claire's recovery!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you are home and settling in to a routine. Erin and I stopped by the yard sale last week, but you had already left. We did see Chris, though! Take care abe keep in touch.
    Love you.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karlee and Claire - so happy to hear that you are both home and happy - just read thru the previous post and cried - you have so many people who care about you and want to help - me included - I'm getting a break from school in March and want to do what I can to help - I'll give you a call soon and maybe we can plan something!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep it up you guys. Thoughts to you.

    ReplyDelete